Friday, March 14, 2008
Life right now!
Hello Everyone! Welcome to our awesome new blog! We hope this can help us keep in touch with all of our family and friends! This month is our one year anniversary! Crazy huh! It is amazing how fast time flies by. It's been a good and really busy year. Last April I graduated from BYU and am currently teaching at Lehi High School. I'm teaching Foods/Nutrition and Financial Literacy. I have about 250 students, and they definitely keep me busy. I'm still getting used to getting paid for this and not having to go to another job after school, unlike student teaching! Chris is doing great and is REALLY excited to graduate from BYU next month. He is still working at Utah Valley Hospital as a PCT (patient care technician) in the pediatric unit. We are still in the waiting process for Chris' Medical School applications. Back in October he had his interview at the University of Utah and our fingers are crossed! Hopefully soon we'll have some good news to share! As a whole life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jesica!!!!! Yay I'm so excited you have joined the blogging world. It is so much fun and such a great way to keep in touch. Your wedding pictures are gorgeous. I can't believe that was a whole year ago. time passes so fast. I miss you so much. Move to Boise
Hey you! I added a link to your blog on mine- yeah! I hope everything is going great for you- we really need to get together! Sometime when we all don't have conflicts...:) Check us out: http://jamesandtiff.blogspot.com
Welcome to blogging you will be addicted! I am! Congrats on one year.
Your blog looks great! You'll have to let us know when the U of U says, "Heck yeah! PLEASE come to our school!" so that we can celebrate. Congrats on everything and thanks for being such good friends. We really appreciate it.
Post a Comment