Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Two Weeks of Vaca!

It has been a fun last two weeks for myself! Two weeks ago I flew to Colorado to spend time with my family before school started! Unfortunately Chris had to work :_( So sad! But I had a lot of fun! We did all the great stuff we love to do... you know... shop, shop, get pedicures, oh... and shop! It was so fun to spend time with my niece and nephew, who are soooo dang cute! We went to the zoo and played a lot. I also had fun oddly enough playing scrabble! I couldn't tell you the last time I played scrabble, but I kept winning so we had to play every night!

The Girls getting pedicures!!!



The Fam at Texas Roadhouse!!!
Me and Mom


Brad comparing his size with a polar bear!
Livi loves the fish! I love the monkeys!

Then last week Chris and I went to Bear Lake for his family reunion! Chris was elated that his parents had just purchased a boat. We spent a lot of time on the boat and Chris rocked wake boarding! It was so fun to watch. The doctor said all I could do was sit on the boat... but I still had a blast!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your fam is beautiful as ever--I miss the Dalbys!! It was so good to talk to you the other night!! Wish you could come with Chris next month but i settle for the next best thing;) Love ya!!

Darcee said...

Looks so fun! I can't believe how grown up Tara and Brad are! Hope you're feeling good Jesica!

Shanille said...

Jesica, hi I was just on Katies blog and saw you there so thought I'd come check your blog and life out. Congrats on the baby! Are you still at Lehi high? Email me your email address and i'll send you an invite to my blog. I went private since i'm an overprotective mom now.

shanille5@gmail.com

Katie said...

Hey, Jesica! I'm sorry I haven't called you back. That's so cute to hear that students at LHS actually remember me =-) Tell them hi. How's school going? My first day at the new school is tomorrow, so I've got pre-first-day nerves. I wish I had you to carpool with to console me!

Megan said...

Jessie! It looks like you are doing so well and your family looks great! Can't wait to find out what you're having! Hope you are feeling well.