Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stupid Doctor

McKenna had her 2 month check up yesterday. Her and I both decided we really don't like the doctor because he makes both of us cry. Okay... we secretly do like him and know shots are a necessary evil, but it was HARD. Last time she had to get a shot I left the room. I thought I was going to be just fine, until I heard her cry a cry I had never heard before. I just hated seeing her in pain. It was very sad, but we survived!
McKenna is doing great and her numbers are looking good!


Weight: 10 lbs. 9 oz. - 49%

Height: 23.43 in. - 84%

Head Circumference: 15.3 in. - 51%


She is tall and skinny! We love her and can't believe how big she is getting!
She smiles a ton now and even giggles every once in a while! She has started recently started to like her monkey mat too!
We take lots of walks are are SO glad it is finally getting nice. I was so desperate to get out of the house before that I was bundling her up in her snow suit to go on a walk!
Most nights she sleeps pretty well... she can go 6 hours some nights without eating. It is usually a struggle to get her back to sleep after she eats, but I think I've been pretty lucky for the sleep I have gotten!
She sometimes falls asleep with her arms in the air... It's pretty cute!
BIG yawn!
The other night we had just gotten home from being up at Nana and Papa's and her blanky had covered her head... poor thing! But I guess she didn't care because she was fast asleep!

Playing cards!
Hangin out!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She's even cute when she's screaming!

The Davis Family said...

Ok, love that cute red skirt! She is such a doll!
Love-Shan

Kari said...

I think I cry more at the doctor than both my girls. It has gotten easier, but what Mom is ok with their sweet little baby being poked.

She is so adorable! You two made one very beautiful baby.

Ben and Janelle said...

She is getting so big. She's adorable! I think she looks a bit like Jaden! You have some pretty darn cute outfits for her. I like the last one with the jeans, red shirt, white sweater, and white headband with a red flower. CUTE!

Megan said...

We must have the same taste...Brooke and McKenna have pretty much an identical wardrobe. I guess great minds think alike! :)

Unknown said...

She is such a doll! Isn't it crazy how you wait and wait for them to get here and then all of a sudden they are a few months old in the blink of an eye?