Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Goodbye to Teaching... Hello to Mommyhood!

Last Friday was Lehi High's graduation and officially my last day working. I am so lucky to be able to be home with McKenna and I'm so excited to be a stay at home mom and to be a supportive wife to Chris through Med School. I am going to miss teaching though and am so glad that I got the chance to use my degree! Maybe one day I will return to teaching... you never know!

Two of my favorite students, Miquelle and Katie! I'll miss the students and the good times!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm excited for you to spend all the time you want with that cute little girl! Your students will miss though!

Lori Moody said...

I felt the same way Jes! I do miss the kids but I wouldn't trade being home with Eliza for the world!