Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Family Pictures 09!

Jessy took our family pictures this year! We loved being able to take them next to palm trees!!!
Thanks Jessy!!! http://web.me.com/majestic_photography/Site/Welcome.html






Merry Christmas!!! We are praying the snow is calm enough in Colorado for our flight out in the morning! We can't wait!

4 comments:

Ben and Janelle said...

Those are very cute! You look good and happy!

Unknown said...

soooo I was thinking... since I am pretty much living at the hospital still, with the exception of a few days, and I am not able to keep food down so no cooking, it's hard to run a food blog. anyyyyyyway, would you be willing to guest post? Just one or two? no worries if you can't. let me know

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Sure!!! Let me know what you'd like me to do!!! I'm so sorry you are so sick! I wish I could help you out! Just let me know!!!!

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
فني
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني بالرياض