A couple weeks ago we had pictures taken of both our baby girls!!!
I am currently just over 21 weeks pregnant with baby girl Fowler 2! All is well and I think she will be just adorable! During the ultrasound she asked me.... "Is your husband tall?" Yes... yes... he is and I'm sure just like McKenna she will be as well!
I had McKenna's year pictures taken a little late... I had to get them taken twice because she cried through the entire first session... the easter eggs were the only thing that calmed her down... so therefore... we have Easter pics as well! :)
I am currently just over 21 weeks pregnant with baby girl Fowler 2! All is well and I think she will be just adorable! During the ultrasound she asked me.... "Is your husband tall?" Yes... yes... he is and I'm sure just like McKenna she will be as well!I had McKenna's year pictures taken a little late... I had to get them taken twice because she cried through the entire first session... the easter eggs were the only thing that calmed her down... so therefore... we have Easter pics as well! :)








7 comments:
So cute! She is such a pretty girl!
She is just so so cute and I'm sure number two will be adorable as well. I am so excited for you.
Adorable. She is quite the little princess. I love the backdrop for the photoshoot!
All the pictures of McKenna are so adorable! I love the last one!
Her pictures turned out so good! Love the ultrasound too. It always is so fun to see baby in there
I can't believe she's 1 already! And you are expecting a second girl, what fun news. You will love having two girls so close, they will be great friends!!! LOVE the pics.
So cute. Can't beliver you are already half way through your pregnancy. What fun. They are cute, cute.
Post a Comment