The weekend before Halloween Chris flew out to San Francisco to present his summer research at an AOA conference! He wasn't exactly excited to go since he had a ton on his plate with school and us back at home but he is SO glad he went! Not only did he really enjoy the lectures and networking with other students and doctors, but his research and presentation won second place! He didn't expect to win anything and when they called his name it took a while for it to even click that is was him! :) He won $250 and a pretty red ribbon (who doesn't like a shiny red ribbon of their very own?!) I am so proud of how hard he has worked and for his desire to be the best at whatever he does! 
We were SOOOO glad to have him back though and I assure you I NEVER ever want to be a single mom! Congrats Chris! The girls and I love you!
3 comments:
Wow, that is so awesome!!! Good for him, I hope you got a piece of that 250 to spend on yourelf. I hear ya about the single mom bit. Weston was gone for two months after I had Hunter. I literally thought I was going to die!! Seriously.
Way to go Chris! Seriously, that is so cool.
-Shanna
Congrats Chris! That's way cool that he got a ribbon for his speach- must have been good! Here is a comment for your halloween post.... :)
You update your blog way often! And i LOVE it, makes it so much more exciting to stalk you lol jk. But it is fun when there are recent pictures to see :). Speaking of which, your halloween pictures are WAY cute and that is too funny about McKenna being so antsy to get candy, she is soo fun! Glad you were able to have a halloween marathon this year :)
Post a Comment