Chris has been in Vegas now for about 2 weeks...
Before he left...
We tried to make the most of our time together! We were able to have a date night and go to a movie...
Adyson had her 2 year doctor appointment...
We were able to go to my cousin Alix's beautiful wedding and spend time with family that we never get to see!...
McKenna looking a little Cra cra here.... :)
The groom's Gpa dancing with Adyson :) ...
The day after the wedding was Sunday and Chris was leaving that afternoon so we skipped church to have us some Daddy all day long time since we had been go go go before he left. We played games, read stories, ruff housed, had our family night for the week and enjoyed every second with him! He left and it was hard to say goodbye.
The next day was monday and I decided to potty train Adyson for reals... later that day she had a 103 degree fever and it lasted.... the. entire. week... 6 days! It was not fun for her and not fun for McKenna and I to be housebound. But we survived! I was kinda sick of being "creative"... ya know... pudding painting, making cheerio jewelry, throwing pretend parties... I was sooo out of ideas! We were so glad when her fever finally broke and we could get out of the house :)
3 comments:
The cheetah dresses your girls are wearing??????!!!!!! I might be OBSESSED. Seriously Jes, your girls ALWAYS look adorable! I cannot wait to see what baby #3 looks like!
If you're really needing to get out of the house, you can always make your way here to Utah! Love you and miss you and the girlies!!
Love-me
Ha ha that's funny that Jake's grandpa danced with Adyson. Didn't know that! Love you Jesica! Your girls are adorable. :)
Post a Comment