That's right! UAMS (University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences) in Little Rock, Arkansas, meet one of your newest Emergency Medicine residents!...
(Don't judge him by this picture! hehehe)
Last Friday Chris matched into residency! After 4 years of HARD HARD work! I am so incredibly proud of his perseverance and dedication to become and emergency physician!
So... if you are as bad at geography as I am... like... REALLY bad :) Here is a map...
We celebrated that night with a pool party with some of our other 4th year friends!
The ducks joined us as well... (Nasty little things)
Arkansas was definitely a surprise but we are getting used to the idea! Now let the planning begin!!!










5 comments:
YAY! So excited for you guys. Your girls will pick up the cutest little accent!
Don't go :( Im so happy for you to be done with school but so sad that you have to leave! Congrats to you guys though. What a relief to have all that behind you!
Wow, that must have been a shock. Well it's a good thing you are used to the heat! Although the humidity will be different for you guys!! I loved all if the parks there. And the people are soooooo nice! Of course I only lived there for four months but loved it! We lived in maumelle, ar. A few minutes outside of little rock. Congratulations, it all sounds very exciting!!
Haha gotta love the ducks! Congrats to chris! Thanks fir the geography lesson, i had no idea where arkensas was lol :-) love your girls matching swimsuits!
It's going to be ok!!! I love guys so much and will miss you and hope the best comes for you in Arkansas. Make sure u skpe often. :) -Aunt Maddie
Post a Comment