We spent a week at Bear Lake for the Hague family reunion. It was SO great to see everyone and I think we all cherished the experience even more because this was the last one they will be doing. We had a blast and enjoyed every second!!!
We had fun family nights including the Amazing Race, a talent show, and learning more about our ancestors. We went to the lake, ate milkshakes, played lots of games, and talked all night long. I was also able to run up a mountain and get a good work out in!
I'm so grateful for eternal families! I will be posting more pics when I steal them from my sister's blogs :) My camera wasn't working very well! I cherish all these pictures, especially the ones with my kids and my grandparents!!!
My grandparents came back to my parents home after the reunion so it was nice to be able to spend a little more time with them!... at least before we all got the stomach flu... that part was not so much fun :)
I LOVE these pics of my Grandpa with Reagan :)


3 comments:
I have never seen Grandpa down on the floor like that! So cute. We had a great time seeing everyone, too. Hopefully it won't be the last time we see your cute family!
I agree with my mom, the picture of Grandpa and Reagan is adorable! Miss you guys already!
Such cute pics! I love the one of your mom giving the thumbs up! Cracks me up! Miss you guys already! So fun to see you and your girls!
Post a Comment