Monday, October 26, 2015

Sweet Presley's 1 month!

 
Oh this baby this baby this baby!!!  I am completely and totally infatuated with her!!  She is absolute perfection in my eyes and I seriously could stare at her ALL DAY LONG!  She is the best baby!  She sleeps often and will fall asleep anywhere... at anytime!  I always wanted a baby that would do that!!  Here are a bunch of pictures I took of her first month here on this earth!!!



She didn't like that she was about to roll over lol...


 The smooshed face and the bald head... seriously... I'm obsessed!!


 She LOVES LOVES LOVES her bath time!




It's hard work being 3 weeks old!!!

 Her SS card came and Chris accidentally spelled her middle name wrong... total face palm moment lol.  Don't worry Pres... we got it changed :) 

It is a constant fight over who gets to hold the Pres in our house!

 Presley hated this bow as much as Chris did bahahahahaha...



 Her first day going to church...




 My attempts at one month pics... total fail!  And at the same time... I thought these pics were hilarious.  She was NOT having them!  At one point she even ripped of the sticker and was holding it lol








 Daddy saved her from the mean old mommy with the camera lol.  She looked like a little Buddha sitting there.  She was even falling asleep! 

Happy one month Presley!  We can't imagine our lives without you!!!

No comments: