CHRISTMAS MORNING is simply the BEST!!!! I love everything about it! I love seeing the excitement and joy on everyone's faces!!!
Mc's Loot...
Booga Bear's Loot...
Reagy's Loot...
Presley's loot...
Reagan said she was excited to look like a doctor like daddy!!! <3
Reagan's puppy surprise had 4 girls!!!! Reagan started pulling out the puppies in her puppy surprise to see how many there were and if they were boys or girls! I thought it was pretty awesome what she found!!!...
She named them, McKenna, Adyson, Reagan, Presley, and she said the mommy was Jesica!!!
Chris opening up the xbox one he bought himself lol...
When all the presents were gone I told Chris there should be one more for him... when everyone was looking around I snuck into my closet and pulled out a surprise I had gotten him! The tablet he had been looking at! Surprise! I made him believe the x box was his only gift lol!
It was pretty much heaven!!! Merry Christmas!!!
1 comment:
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالمجمعة
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالزلفي
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالدوادمي
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالقويعية
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالسليل
فني تركيب اثاث و ستائر بشقراء
فني تركيب اثاث و ستائر بالافلاج
فني تركيب اثاث و ستائر حوطة بني تميم
فني تركيب اثاث و ستائر بالدرعية
فني تركيب اثاث و ستائر وادي الدواسر
Post a Comment