Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby on the Way!!!


It's true! We're going to have a baby!!! I'm only a couple of months along, but I'm real bad at keeping secrets! Both Chris and I are so excited!

So far the first trimester has been pretty good! As long as I keep food in my stomach I don't feel nascious! The main issue has been finding something that I want to eat. I usually feel like one thing and even the thought of anything else makes me gag... sad... but true! It's okay, it will all be worth it!
To tell Chris' parents we made them these shirts since this will be their first grandchild! They are going to be great grandparents!!!

6 comments:

Bryce and Katie said...

Congratulations Chris and Jessica! That is soooo exciting! You both will make great parents. When are you due?

The Smaellies said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!Good luck with the "morning" sickness! Are you going to have a Christmas baby? I am so excited for you two!!

The Davis Family said...

Yeah! I can't wait to be an aunt and buy your baby cute stuff!! I'm proud of you for doing the race Jesica. You're awesome!

Love- Shanna

Shawn and Brittany said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!! Nice job on the race too. You are lucky you can eat. I threw up my whole first trimester- lost 10 pounds.

Adam and Christine said...

I am so excited for you. I am glad that you offically announced this. We will have to throw you a shower at school.

My sister just had her baby yesterday. He was 7 lbs. 11 oz. It is crasy how they just grow so fast.

Katie said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!