Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hague Family Reunion!


We spent last week at Bear Lake with my mom's side of the fam for the Hague family reunion! It was so much fun to see and catch up with everyone! Chris had his last day of work before we left so we were able to all relax together!



Before we left, McKenna and I went and got pedis!... ok... well I got a pedi and the lady there cut McKenna's nails! When I sat down she automatically put her hands on the dryer... she's a natural!


Brad and I! He is soooo tall!!!

Chels!!!!! We had so much fun catching up!


McKenna's Great Grandpa Hague!

Joshua, Livi, and McKenna... the Dalby cousins!!!

McKenna with her Aunt Shanna for the first time!!!

Hopefully more pictures to come!

5 comments:

Alix said...

Aww I miss you guys already! I hear Chris got a call from a school here in AZ...we would LOVE it if you came! :]

The Davis Family said...

Oh my gosh! That picture of McKenna at the nail salon is too cute! Miss you guys!!

Love-Shan

Sydney said...

Jesica! McKenna is basically the cutest ever! I love the one of her with her nails under the dryer. Miss you guys a ton!

chelsea said...

Fav Cuz! It was so great to catch up with and to meet Mackenna! I am so excited you will be in AZ too! Can't wait for an AZ girls weekend:)

Jason & Shannon said...

Wow! Congrats! I love the name engraving! Of course I love the one of McKenna with her hands under the dryer.