All day I have had the Ace of Base song stuck in my head... "Back to life... back to reality!" Chris officially started his 2nd year of med school today. I can't believe how fast our summer went by! Next summer Chris will start his rotations so this was our only summer off.
Everyday when Chris leaves for school it's very important to McKenna that she goes to the window to wave goodbye!
Chris starting school also means that it was my first day home alone with both of the girls. I'm pretty proud of myself because we made it through the day and even survived a trip to Kohls! McKenna is getting very good at going up and down the long staircase to our apartment. I'm not supposed to lift anything heavier than Adyson for another 4 weeks (yeah right... like that's going to work with an 18 month old at home!) Let's just say, it takes FOREVER to go up and down them but she is doing a great job!





4 comments:
Of course she's just plain adorable too! You two sure make cute babies! :) And that's a cute name you picked out!
The girls look so adorable so you must be doing something right!! You definately have the priorities right taking them to Kohls on your first outing by yourself. YOu are totally a Dalby! I miss you!!
PS. Guess what? Cristina just moved into my ward--small world!
McKenna looks so much like Chris-cute!!! Adyson is beautiful. Congrats!
Your girls are so cute. I can't believe you have 2 kids. I'm really behind. (Ha ha). I love the last picture of Adyson, are those Mckenna's shoes? I'm so happy for you. Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment