Monday, February 20, 2012

18 Months and 3 Years Pics!


My amazing friend Lisa took some great pictures of the girls!

THANKS Lisa! You are amazing!!!!!









Adyson Isabelle - 18 Months

Stats-
32.5 in. = 73%
22 lbs. 6 oz. = 22%
Head 47.2 cm. = 67%














McKenna Elle - 3 Years!

Stats-
37.75 in. = 68%
28 lbs. 10 oz. = 29%











I love my babies and I'm glad they love each other too!...

At least most of the time!

Thanks again Lisa :)

6 comments:

mattyanddeidre said...

Oh Jes, what great pictures of your girls. They are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Love them!! Lisa did a great job! Your girls are so adorable- I love their matching swim suits! How did you get them to stay on land and not jump in the water??

Jeff and Ari said...

They are SO, SO cute!!

Karen said...

What a fun photo shoot. I love them in their little swimmies!!! If I so desire to have a third child (that's up for debate) I can't wait to match them with haylee or hunter. Hopefully haylee. Little girls are so much cuter to be twins that boys I think. It looks like you are having so much fun with your little ladies!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I could just squeeze the heck out of those two! I miss you guys! It's official, I have the cutest nieces of LIFE! Super cute post! Love ya!

Brooke said...

I told you already, but I love, LOVE these pictures.