Sunday, August 12, 2012

Tutu Party to celebrate 2!


Happy Happy Birthday to my Adyson Isabelle!

Before we left UT we had a TUTU party to celebrate her turning 2!!!!

The Tutu's/Candy Ties...



The Decor...


 The Sister...

 The Cake...


  The Party go-ers...


 Since Chris was still in OK he joined the party on skype :)

 

 The Eats...









 Pinata Time...





















Happy Birthday...






Present time...
 

The after party...

 We had a blast and we loved everyone that could help up celebrate Adyson's 2nd Birthday!!!!!!  I love her more than anything!!!!!!  Thanks EVERYONE!!!!

7 comments:

Meredith Williams said...

I love the tutu idea! So clever! You really know how to throw quite the party! Happy Birthday Adyson!

The Davis Family said...

Everything turned out amazing of course! Livi still wears her tutu on a daily basis. =) Happy Birthday Adyson!!!

Love -us

Karen said...

I so remember way back when sitting on your couch in AZ, talking about how we were both pregnant, due around the same time. We both didn't know what we were having yet and I said I'm pretty sure I'm having a boy and you said I pray I'm having a girl. Ta da, that worked out perfectly. Can't believe our little babies just turned 2!! Such a cute party!! Love the decor and the cutie two year old.

Tiffany said...

That cake looks amazing - how did you do it? I can't tell from the pictures exactly what's on it, but it's so cute!

Angel said...

Loved EVERYTHING! So glad we were able to come. You did a marvelous job...especially considering it was done out of town without your things! That is a true party planner! ;) I'm glad Adyson liked her present. Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Uh....Cutest party ever!!!!

Nathan and Colette said...

I so want to come to one of your parties!! Love the cake, so cute! Good job!