Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... Kinda!


 The first weekend of December our Christmas festivities had already begun!!!  We put up our sad sad tree (I swear this is my last year with this little tree...)  Decorating made it feel more like Christmas even though you can still wear short sleeves and lay out by the pool here! 

 Both the girls wanted to put the star on :)


We also had our ward Christmas party!  This year the high priests and the elders quorum were in charge... since Chris is in the elder's quorum I was in on the inside scoop of it all.  I was a lot little worried for them about how it was all going to come together but in the end it turned out great!!  Go men!!



 I love love love my young women's calling working with the Beehives... but I love ALL the yw in our ward!  They helped serve the meal and they did a great job :)


The  primary did the cutest drummer performance and McKenna and Adyson snuck in and participated!  They. were. in. HEAVEN!  They still talk about it everyday :)

 I love me some McKenna... :)


No comments: