My Sweet Sweet Adyson needed a Sweet Sweet party for her 4th Birthday so we invited a few of her friends to join us at
Adyson's Sweet Bake Shop!
The Decor...
The Cake...
The Sweetest Birthday Girl EVER...
The Sweet Sisters and family...
The Game... We played pass the whisk... if you were holding the whisk when the music stopped... you were out!
The Sweet Bakers...
We had a couple friends that couldn't come... that's why Reagan has a 'c' on her apron :)
The Pinata...
The Gifts...
The Happy Birthday Singing...
Whew.... and that was our bakery party!!! It was my favorite party I've thrown the girls so far... probably because it was so... me... :) I love you Adyson Isabelle and this party fit your sweetness perfectly!!!! Happy 4th Birthday baby girl!!
5 comments:
This is th cutest party I've ever seen! You are just amazing! So talented! I bet the kids loved it! Also your kids are so cute!
SO CUTE!! I love the little chef hats! That really is such a Jesica party. =) Happy Birthday Adyson!
Love- Aunt Sana
Cutest party idea ever!!!!!! You are so amazing Jes!!!!! What a fun mom you are!!!
Perfection. All of it!
This is too perfect. Love. And I think I've told you this a million and a half times at least, but your girls are so incredibly beautiful. Seriously.
Post a Comment