Friday, August 8, 2014

Angel's Baby Shower!


Last month the girls and I had a fun road trip to Oklahoma to see Angel and Zoey!  While I was down there I helped throw her a "Ready to Pop" shower as well!  I CANNOT say how much I have loved having Angel just a drive away!  Such a tender mercy in my life!!!!!


















 Of Course I HAD to get Zoey and new baby girl (now we know she's Vera since I'm posting this late!) matching outfits!!!!  Trevor always mocks me for my girls' matching outfits so they were just for him hehehe!


 It was also fun to see Kindi who just had moved to Oklahoma to start their intern year from AZ!


 More to come from the rest of our Oklahoma vaca.... Love ya Angel!!!!!  So glad I could be there to celebrate you as a soon to be mommy of 2!  You are amazing!!!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Aw, thank you for coming & helping do the shower for me! It was so cute & wouldn't have been nearly as fun without you & your party planning skills! :)