Monday, July 6, 2009

Moving on

So much has happened lately! We are now officially as Chris would like to put it "squatters," living in his parent's basement until are big move to Iowa. The move went well and we are grateful they are letting us live here for a couple of weeks!


Saying goodbye to Mine and Chris' second home... McKenna's first home!

McKenna's first time in the grass at our temporary home!


McKenna had her 4 month check up and she is doing great! She is STILL getting over being sick and has a lingering cough and stuffy nose... we wish they would go away! We were very proud of ourselves because both McKenna and I did much better this time at the doctors! McKenna only cried a little and I didn't cry at all... man we're good! She continues to be tall and skinny with her stats being:

Height: 25.59 in. - 86 percentile
Weight: 13.34 lbs. - 33 percentile


For the 4th of July/Chris' b-day weekend we went to Bear Lake and stayed in his Aunt Betty's trailor right off the lake. It was fun except I got very sick on the 4th and unfortunately am still sick... boo. Happy 25th b-day Chris! We love you!

Chris' birthday cake! I didn't have any more pictures of Bear Lake because I was so sick... I think everyone was secretly glad so they didn't have me snapping pictures of them all weekend!

4 comments:

Stacey, Allyn and Kaleb said...

Jess- what kind of camera do you use? Your pics always look so clear and colorful!

Darrell said...

McKenna is seriously the cutest baby ever. I hope Chris is bringing his mountain bike to Bear Lake. See you next week!

Nathan and Colette said...

Mckenna is so stinkin cute! Way to go!! Well, hopefully Iowa is great for you guys, I've never been there, but I hope you like it there.

Heidi Wilcox said...

It looks like you've been having a great summer except for being sick. Good luck in Iowa. We're so sad to see you go!