Friday, July 20, 2012

The rest of our Colorado Adventure!


We loved the rest of our time in Colorado!  I loved the cloudy skies and the rain they got!  Rain is such a novelty after living in AZ for 3 years!

The girls LOVED them some uncle time!  Ryan just by chance also came home for the first week we were there!  He is living right now in New York for the Army!  We missed Britt but it was SO good to see him and the girls LOVED rough housing with their uncles.  Ryan left really early one morning and that night at dinner McKenna was super confused and said "Hey... there used to be 2 uncles."


One night I taught my mom's young women how to make fondant, Ryan was leaving the next day so I quickly decorated the cake for Ryan :)  Out of anybody on this earth... he is the one person that makes me REALLY REALLY laugh... the kind that hurts your abs!  Love you Ryan!  Glad you were there!


Our second week there was a little tricky since my parents are getting their house ready to sell, there was CONSTANT workers at the house including painters, carpet cleaners, window guys, etc. etc. etc... and roofers that pounded and pounded all day long!!!  It drove us all Carazy!!!

So we found lots of stuff to do outside the house with Grandma and Grandpa!  the girls got lots of one on one time with them and they just ate up every second with them!  McKenna even got Grandpa to play barbies with her... if you know my manly dad... then... woah!















We had so much fun and it was SO great to have my fam there to help us pass our first couple weeks without Chris!  I was so grateful for all of their help and willingness to give me a break to get my run's in etc!  Love you all!  We are now in UT for the rest of the time until we can meet up with Chris!

1 comment:

Darcee said...

Your girls are so very cute! I'm so glad you got to pass some time while being with your fam. That is what I try do do whenever I can. You look amazing jesica!