Monday, March 17, 2014

Angel and Zoey Stay!


 After my birthday, Angel and Zo stayed for a few more days!  I was in absolute heaven having her here!  We didn't do much.  With Zoey taking her one nap in between Reagy's 2 naps, it didn't give us a lot of leave the house time.  We just enjoyed hanging out at the house together!  The girls played all day long and we got in a sleepover movie night too!  The one time we did manage to leave the house I locked the keys in the car and we had to dink around waiting for Chris to wake up... who then had to ask the neighbor to watch Reagan... so he could drive over to us since we had Reagy's car seat... oh drama!  My favorite time was to stay up all night and talk and of course being able to run together!  She also gave me like a 3 hour lesson on my camera and took pics of the girls!  Poor Angel!  She did all of that in addition to my whole surprise party and while being prego!... I know!... I told you I was lucky to have her!







We were sad to see them go!  We are so glad they live close enough that we get to see them every so often!!  We love you Angel and Zoey!!!  Come back!!! :)

1 comment:

Angel said...

Aww. That really was so fun. You know you've got a good bestie when you can do absolutely nothing but hang out around the house & still you have the best time ever! Love you guys! Can't wait to come back!! Next time I'll prob have 2 girls to add to your 3. Yay! :)